Introducing our own aftercare and automotive maintenance products.
The maintenance washes are a crucial part in maintaining the integrity of your initial treatment. The ongoing washes include all the processes necessary to maintain the longevity of the protective layers. They also prevent any further damage to your vehicle’s paint finish, such as scratches and scrapes.
Paying for your wash plan in advance enables you to make significant savings on normal retail prices This vital check enables us to spend more time decontaminating the film, freshening up your vehicle, treating the leather and waxing the car.
7 TIMES PER YEAR
DB WASH PLAN
ALL MAINTENANCE TREATMENTS ARE CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE AT DB GROUNDS NZ.
DB GROUNDS CLEANING PROCESS INCLUDING
• The vehicle is washed using PH neutral shampoo using twin grit guard bucket system to prevent any stones and sharp edged particles being carried onto the car via the wash mitt.
• Snow foam is applied to lift any dirt and grit from the paintwork.
• Wheels are cleaned using a non-acidic citrus-based cleaner and specially designed brushes.
• Door jams, gas cap, arches, and lower sections are cleaned (where accessible).
• The vehicle is hand dried using deep pile microfibre towels.
• Carpets vacuumed
• Windows are cleaned on the inside.
Our line of products coming soon
Aftercare, automotive maintenance products, and more.